Mikrocontroller.net Redesign Highlights Enhanced Compatibility and Support
EETech Media is pleased to announce the redesign of mikrocontroller.net, the largest German-speaking electronics engineering community in the world.
Offering improved mobile compatibility and a wider range of browser support, this modern redesign emphasizes user-friendliness and a professional new look.
“We took our time to stay true to the website’s core value — to be the most accessible and reliable destination for German-speaking engineers,” said Adam LaBarbera, co-founder and CEO of EETech. “This redesign offers a professional space for our growing European EE community to share insights and generate ideas.”
Despite the name, mikrocontroller.net provides diverse content covering a variety of subject matter, with topics ranging from embedded and analog to power and RF.
Rob Pengelly, co-founder and CTO of EETech, said, “We’re excited to showcase our site’s latest evolution. This is the next step toward supporting mikrocontroller.net’s growth as a resource anyone can utilize, no matter the browser or device.”
Check out the updated design at mikrocontroller.net.
For advertising opportunities, please reach out to your local sales representative:
- Dallas: Jim DeAndrea (214) 708-5111
- Boston: Joe Williams (508) 541-4449
- San Jose: Bridgette Stone (208) 429-6533
- Southern California: John Spreer (408) 836-5252
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland, BeNeLux: Manfred Blumoser +49 (0) 8121-70294-10
- UK, Spain, Italy, France, and Scandinavia: Malcolm Cameron +44 (0)7788 108411