EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics industry—and we run some of the most well-known digital engineering communities in the world. Our mission at EETech is to help engineers engineer the future. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of shenanigans and fun!
We are looking for a Video Producer to add to our fast-paced Video Production team. This role will help facilitate and manage the production of high-quality video offerings for our clients. This role will be responsible for the general project management for all assigned videos including the complete production lifecycle, managing script, and production. Videos range from 15 second videos for social media, to 20 minute technical discussions with industry experts.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with video project management, client communications, script editing, video production processes and be familiar with the electrical engineering and film industry terminology.
- Manage the production and post production lifecycle for all company video offerings
- Proactively manage, arrange, and organize internal video production to ensure project requirements are understood and project deadlines are met
- Accurately document the production lifecycle in project management software (monday.com)
- Collaborate with various internal teams (e.g., Video, Client Content, Performance Marketing) to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality videos
- 3 + years of Project Management experience in a high volume video production environment
- A proven track record for meeting deadlines and delivering work on time
- Incredible attention to detail, excellent organization skills and the ability to follow through
- Experience with monday.com task management software, preferred
- Experience in Electrical Engineering industry and/or electrical components, desired
- Film Editing experience, desired
- Video shooting experience, desired
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- MacBook workstation
- Hybrid home/office location in the heart of downtown Boise
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply