EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics industry—and we run some of the most well-known digital engineering communities in the world. Our mission at EETech is to help engineers engineer the future. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of shenanigans and fun!
We’re looking for an experienced, technically savvy Video Editor to edit, produce, assemble, and deliver high quality video content with cohesive, well-told stories. The ideal candidate has mastered the ability to produce large volumes of high-quality videos in a fast-paced environment, and is a skilled project manager with impeccable communication skills.
This Video Editor will create visually appealing storyboards, 3D animations, and much more for internal and external clients alike, to promote their products, and enhance our brand company wide. As video has become the best way for communicating company’s messages on online platforms, this position will play an essential role in our company’s success!
- Create, edit, produce, and deliver video products in line with brand and quality standards
- Add special effects, animation, and audio, while ensuring the video is compressed for output and optimized for production, publishing, and distribution
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
Select and integrate titles, backgrounds and animations
- Remain abreast of technology directions, initiatives and trends within scope of expertise to provide ideas, guidance and recommendations
- Maintain organization and filing system for final video products and original/raw footage
- Maintain correct and consistent usage of the EETech Media brand and marketing standards
- 3+ years experience editing various video projects, inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Media, Film or other related fields
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project and bring them to life
- Project management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong technical skills, and experience with Final Cut Studio, Adobe Creative Suite Video Editing software, AfterEffects, and AVID, among others
- Experience with an agency or within a creative department is highly desired
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Hybrid home/office location in the heart of downtown Boise
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply