EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest digital communities for engineers in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
The Product Owner is the liaison between our development team and the business, responsible for developing and mapping technical requirements of internal stakeholders, communicating these requirements to our development team and managing the execution process from conception to roll-out.
Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, development (off-shore), engineering, and upper management
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Defines and executes go-to-market plans, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
- Flexibility to take meetings in the evenings with our off-shore team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge in Agile development practices
- Knowledge of Bitbucket and Jira
- Scrum master certification is a plus (CSPO or related certifications)
- Functional knowledge of development processes
- Knowledge of marketing metrics and ways to track ROI is a plus!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in a Scrum Master or Product Owner position
- Experience managing development teams
- 13 business days of paid time off (9 paid holidays)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, FSA/HSA
- MacBook workstation
- Fun office environment in downtown Boise
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply