Performance Marketing Coordinator
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest websites in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
EETech owns and manages several websites with nearly 10 million collective page views per month. As an industry leader, each website has garnered a large social media following. We need a Performance Marketing Coordinator to provide support to our Performance Marketing Manager and manage our sites’ profiles across multiple social media platforms.
The Performance Marketing Coordinator will develop content in collaboration with our editorial team to promote and scale our audience across all social media platforms, using marketing strategies to increase traffic to our media sites.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical, organized, and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator. This Coordinator will oversee paid social advertising efforts for our websites, occasionally work directly with clients, be responsible for the organization and execution of many project-oriented tasks, and monitoring overall ad performances. Current knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure ads are posted on-time, optimized for best performance, monitor them to completion, and report on the results.
Primary Performance Marketing Responsibilities:
- Request and implement performance marketing programs
- Work with digital and media teams to create digital marketing plans and schedules for clients
- Manage, analyze and report on program performance
- Collaborate with account and creative teams to ensure effective programs and reporting
- Point of contact for EETech Sales Reps/Account Execs
Primary Social Media Responsibilities:
- Communicate professionally and candidly with followers on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Youtube
- Implement new ways to grow channels, optimize campaigns and increase engagement with followers
- Analyze campaign performance to make recommendations for improvement
- Create and maintain posting schedules and calendars considering web traffic and user engagement
- Providing the social media “voice” for clients in collaboration with our management team
- Developing measurements, standards, and goals for social media efforts
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
Program Success Responsibilities:
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Organizing and pushing development tasks forward in collaboration with internal and contracted teams
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- 1-2 years of paid campaign management required. Agency or digital marketing experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, or English
- Knowledge of platforms like G-Suite, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Google 360, and basic knowledge of SEO practices Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Knowledgeable in a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, etc.)
- Attention to detail, organization, and strong communication skills are essential
- Natural researcher in fields beyond their expertise and ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies
- The ability to look at a situation objectively, think critically and be able to come up with a creative solution
- Salary range: $32-37k DOE
- 13 business days of PTO, 6 holidays + an extra day for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, life insurance, 401(k)
- MacBook workstation
- Fun downtown Boise office environment (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard, office snacks)
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply.