Performance Marketing Coordinator
The Performance Marketing Coordinator will develop content in collaboration with our editorial team to promote and scale our audience across all social media platforms, using marketing strategies to increase traffic to our media sites.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical, organized, and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator. This Coordinator will oversee paid advertising efforts for our websites, occasionally work directly with clients, be responsible for the organization and execution of many project-oriented tasks, and monitor overall ad performances. Current knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure ads are posted on-time, optimized for best performance, monitor them to completion, and report on the results.
Primary Performance Marketing Responsibilities:
- Request and implement performance marketing programs
- Partner with digital and media teams to create digital marketing plans and schedules for clients
- Manage, analyze and report on program performance
- Conduct and report monthly analysis of lead lists and campaign performance
- Monitor key marketing metrics to track success and recommend pivots
- Manage various marketing projects at the same time
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Organize and push development tasks forward in collaboration with internal and contracted teams
Required Qualifications and Education:
- 1-2 years of paid campaign management required. Agency or digital marketing experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, or English
- Knowledge of platforms like G-Suite, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills are essential
- Excellent organization and time management skills, analytical mind
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, life insurance, 401(k) + match & 13 PTO days/year
- MacBook workstation
- Fun downtown Boise office (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard, office snacks)
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply.