EETech is Looking for a Marketing Coordinator
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest websites in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
We need a Marketing Coordinator to provide support to our SEO Manager and manage our sites’ profiles across multiple social media platforms.
EETech owns and manages several websites with nearly 10 million collective page views per month. As an industry leader, each website has garnered a large social media following to maintain and grow. These sites also require consistent and intentional direction from our SEO group to the editorial and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate has experience with different social media platforms, can choose relevant content and interact with our followers, and understands the needs of a technical audience. The Marketing Coordinator will develop content in collaboration with our editorial team to promote and scale our audience across all social media platforms, using marketing strategies to increase traffic to our media sites.
This candidate will also be an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams as an SEO expert. This Coordinator will oversee SEO efforts for our websites and 3rd party properties for optimization, be responsible for the organization of development-related tasks, and keyword expansion research. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure content is search-engine friendly and optimized to improve SE ranking and, in turn, increase organic traffic.
Primary Social Media Responsibilities (40%):
- Create Content
- Communicate professionally and candidly with followers on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Youtube
- Create and maintain posting schedules and calendars considering web traffic and user engagement
- Help with the implementation of accounts on new social media platforms
- Measure web traffic from social platforms to media sites
- Prepare quarterly reports
Primary SEO & Program Success Responsibilities (60%):
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Coordinate with clients on SEO initiatives
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Organizing and pushing development tasks forward in collaboration with internal and contracted teams
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, or English
- Knowledgeable in a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
- Natural researcher in fields beyond their expertise and able to grasp future trends in digital technologies
- Knowledge of platforms like G-Suite, HootSuite, Google Analytics
- Salary range: $37k-$45k DOE
- 13 business days of paid time off
- Professional development and training
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- HSA and FSA plan options
- MacBook workstation
- Free coffee and office snacks/drinks/Doritos
- Fun office environment (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard)
- Downtown Boise location
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit for this position. Send all information to [email protected]