Hiring Regional Sales Managers
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest digital communities for engineers in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
EETech is seeking two Regional Sales Managers, one located in the midwest region, and one for the east coast region. The ideal candidates will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building both new client relationships and maintaining existing client relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- The position will require the candidate to keep and expand existing accounts while finding and closing new prospects.
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly and annual sales goals.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Regional travel will be required when possible.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ability to thrive in a very fast-paced team, collaborative environment in the Hi-Tech Media industry.
- Exemplary written, verbal, and polished presentation skills.
- Sales and marketing knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Prioritize and execute tasks and assignments effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team environment while also delivering independent results.
- Proven prospecting skills that deliver new business.
- Must be assertive, persevering, enthusiastic, and possess a high degree of self-confidence to utilize those skills to build client rapport.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to capitalize on new opportunities that may arise.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of full sales cycle experience including deal closing, demonstrated sales success experience, preferably in the electronics media business.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a sales territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience.
- Technology skills required: Salesforce, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite. and Zoom.
- At least 3 professional references required.
- Salary range: DOE + commission pay
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, life insurance, 401(k)
- Apple Home Workstation
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]