EETech Seeking Client Content Specialist
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest websites in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
We’re looking for a Client Content Specialist to support our fast-growing client services division of the company, helping edit client content and run various content programs for electrical engineering companies.
The position in question requires a detail-oriented person to support custom content programs for our clients, which includes several multi-million dollar companies in the electronics and electrical engineering industry.
You will work with our outstanding roster of contract writers to assign and track multiple pieces of content, from white papers to blog articles. Each piece of content must be edited for flow, clarity, and technicality. You will also work with the rest of the company’s client content team to help ensure timelines and expectations are met with consistency. We have a very large virtual conference running late this summer that you will help coordinate, too.
The ideal candidate is familiar with the electronics and electrical engineering industry and has a background in graphic design. You will be working with clients, PR firms, and our content team to ensure the highest quality final product.
- Setting and maintaining editorial calendars and ensuring deadlines are met for multiple client accounts
- Managing communications and relationships with contributing writers
- Editing highly technical content to ensure quality and accuracy
- Supporting the client content team in the development of a wide variety of content and special projects for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, journalism, or related field of study
- 2+ years of writing and editing experience
- Outstanding copyediting
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Project management
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and driven work ethic
- Team player mindset
- Technical writing
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS programs
- SEO knowledge
- Experience with engineers/SMEs
- Salary range: $30k-35k DOE
- 13 business days of PTO, 6 holidays + an extra day for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, life insurance, 401(k)
- MacBook workstation
- Fun downtown Boise office environment (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard, office snacks)
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply.