EETech Seeking Administrative Assistant
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest websites in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Controller and Operations Manager with a variety of operational tasks, perform accounts receivable, accounts payable, and human resources duties, as well as execute various administrative tasks.
The position in question requires a detail-oriented person with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. You will handle requests and queries from senior managers and assist with daily office needs.
The ideal candidate has experience as a secretary or administrative assistant and is familiar with working in a technical industry. We’re looking for a full-time team member to help ensure our growing office has efficient and smooth day-to-day operations.
- Support office staff and executives with general operational tasks
- Schedule and organize activities such as onsite and offsite meetings, travel, and conferences
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Assist in basic accounting organization tasks
- Maintain a digital filing system
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- Develop, coordinate, and enhance processes and procedures
- Associates degree in a related field and/or 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills; professional demeanor
- Project management
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Google Suite, along with other administrative programs
- Complex file management skills
- Basic accounts payable/receivable experience
- Experience working with sensitive or private data
- Competitive compensation
- Two weeks (10 business days) of paid time off
- Professional development and training
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- HSA and FSA plan options
- MacBook workstation
- Free coffee and office snacks/drinks/Doritos
- Fun office environment (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard)
- Downtown Boise location
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit for this position. Send all information to [email protected]