EETech Ranked Among Nation's Fastest-Growing Companies for Second Consecutive Year
EETech Media is pleased to announce that, for the second year in a row, it has made the list of one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list. EETech is ranked overall at #1289.
“When we made the list last year, we knew that was just the beginning of something special,” said Adam LaBarbera, EETech’s co-founder and CEO. “We are endlessly grateful to our partners that enabled us to grow in 2019.”
EETech’s sustained growth has resulted in many noteworthy changes: EETech has released a story-first podcast for Electrical Engineers and will be running the largest-ever virtual trade show and conference for electrical engineers from August 31st through September 4th, 2020.
“It certainly takes a lot of amazing people to get a company onto Inc. 5000’s prestigious list two years in a row,” said Rob Pengelly, co-founder and CTO of the company, “and we are thrilled to consider the possibilities for 2020 and beyond. But as we keep growing, one thing will always stay the same: our user-first mentality will continue to drive each and every decision we make.”
Need a new perspective on marketing? Learn more by getting in contact with one of our sales representatives:
- Dallas: Jim DeAndrea (214) 708-5111
- Boston: Joe Williams (508) 541-4449
- San Jose: Bridgette Stone (208) 429-6533
- Southern California: John Spreer (408) 836-5252
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, and The Netherlands: Manfred Blumoser +49 (0) 8121-70294-10
- UK, Spain, Italy, France, and Scandinavia: Malcolm Cameron +44 (0)7788 108411.