EETech Media & Marketing Freelance Tech Journalists
Join One of the Leading Content Creators in the Electrical Engineering Industry
Do you have experience developing engaging content for technical audiences? Do you enjoy working with SMEs and researching the electronics industry?
We’re constantly adding to our team of contractors and freelancers to scale content production and diversify our publication with a variety of backgrounds.
Why write high-level technical and news content for EETech?
- Our Editorial Team: We do all of the scheduling, emailing, and administrative work, ensuring you get to focus on the writing and research.
- Networking: Work with some of the biggest players in the electrical engineering industry and learn about up-and-coming products in the EE world.
- Payment: We pay competitive rates for every piece of content that reaches the “ready for publication” stage.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of experience writing content for a technical audience.
- Knowledge of digital journalism and content creation for digital audiences.
- Clear understanding of research and investigation principles and techniques.
- High-quality writing and editorial skills.
- Ability to determine newsworthiness.
- Self-propelled pursuit of current and emerging trends within the electrical engineering industry.
Experienced consultants and freelancers highly preferred.
Send us your résumé and writing samples to [email protected]