Customer Success Specialist
Aug 4, 2023
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry. Our mission is to lead the electronics industry with engagement, conversion, and intelligence through our communities, technology platforms, and data products.
We’re looking for an organized Customer Success Specialist who will work dynamically to support our media and marketing efforts. As a CS specialist, you will help our company grow by facilitating timely communication, process efficiency, and boosting overall productivity. Additionally, this position will ensure that all orders are processed on time and use problem-solving skills to support customer success. The Customer Success Specialist’s responsibilities include campaign strategy, reporting, tracking sales workflow, coordinating quotes, providing customer service, and ensuring campaign execution.
Location: hybrid from our downtown Boise, Idaho headquarters
- Answer customer inquiries, schedule meetings, and manage daily sales tasks
- Coordinate and support on-time customer performance reporting
- Help troubleshoot problems with customer orders, customer accounts, and other related issues.
- Perform data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information
- Organize and maintain customer information and operation activities in company systems
- Building direct relationships with customers to create a positive experience
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Partner with production teams to ensure programs are on track for delivery
- Partner with Account Directors on new opportunities, strategy and upsell
- Follow up with customer throughout the onboarding and campaign cycle
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field, a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent team, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM software and other enterprise systems preferred
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch focus
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- 21 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision covered at 50% by the company for employees and dependents
- HSA/FSA, Life Insurance, optional Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Hybrid home/office location in the heart of downtown Boise
Compensation: $45,000 – $50,000 DOE
Apply on company job board here!