Client Content Specialist
May 19, 2023
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest websites in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
We’re looking for a Client Content Specialist to support our client services division with the following major functions:
- Creating and managing industry webinars and other virtual events
- Editing various types of client content (blogs, whitepapers, technical articles, and other electronics industry content)
- Helping the team with various client-content programs
You will oversee and maintain our webinar calendar, working directly with clients to coordinate timelines and guarantee met deliverables and deadlines across multiple projects. You will assist in training presenters on the webinar platform backend and provide live webinar support on the day of the event. You will also work with the rest of the company’s client content team to help ensure timelines and expectations are met with consistency. We have a large virtual conference in October that you will help coordinate, too.
This position requires solid editing skills and an attention to detail to support custom content programs for our clients, which include several multimillion-dollar companies in the electronics and electrical engineering industries. We’re looking for someone who works well in a team environment, communicates clearly with clients, and is comfortable with deadlines to ensure clients receive their deliverables on time.
Bonus points if you’re familiar with the electronics and electrical engineering industries, but that is not a set requirement. You will work with clients, PR firms, and our internal content team to ensure that we deliver the highest-quality content to our clients.
Location: hybrid from our downtown Boise, Idaho headquarters
- Leading the webinar and virtual event programs, ensuring quality standards are met
- Event project management including scheduling, communication with clients and speakers, and asset tracking
- Responsible for the technical execution of webinars and virtual events including registration, promotion, launching, and closing of sessions
- Collaborating with clients to maintain webinar calendars and manage project timelines
- Training presenters on the webinar platform backend
- Providing live webinar support to ensure day-of success
- Learning the basics of Adobe Suite to assist with specific tasks such as datasheet creation, image and video editing, and placing documents into branded templates
- Editing highly technical content to meet our high standards of English grammar and usage
- Supporting the client content team in the development of a wide variety of content and special projects for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, journalism, or related field of study
- Technical writing experience or related degree
- Strong copy editing ability
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and driven work ethic
- Team player mindset
- Project management
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, but also Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS programs
- SEO knowledge
- Experience with engineers/SMEs
- 21 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision covered at 50% by the company for employees and dependents
- HSA/FSA, Life Insurance, optional Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Hybrid home/office location in the heart of downtown Boise
- Compensation: $42,000 – $48,000 DOE
Apply on our company job board here!