Automation Engineer Consultant
Develop Technical Content for Electrical Engineers
Do you have the technical expertise in industrial control and automation to develop high-quality content? Want to share your valuable experience with other electrical engineers?
All About Circuits is searching for an electrical engineer with experience in automation to write technical articles for its audience of EEs and electronics enthusiasts.
Our editors are looking for experienced engineers with impressive writing skills. We take the time to understand your expertise to ensure our editorial strategy is the right fit for your background.
Why write articles for All About Circuits?
- 2.1 Million+ Readers: If you want to become an electronics celebrity, or if you just want to help a lot of people, we have the platform you’ve been looking for.
- Expertise: Develop yours with the help of ours. Everyone at AAC is learning. As a writer, you’ll have access to assistance and guidance from our technical editors and trusted contributors.
- Networking: All our writers have their own author page that includes a short bio with links to a personal website or to social media accounts.
- Payment: (If you like working for free, you are welcome to do so. For everyone else…) We pay competitive rates for every article that reaches the “ready for publication” stage.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of Industrial Automation experience
- Solid understanding of technical writing techniques
- Strong sense of professionalism, attention to detail, and prioritization capabilities
- Ability to ensure technical accuracy and unique content across a variety of platforms
This is a project commission, not a full-time position.
Send us your résumé, topic ideas, and — if available — technical writing samples to [email protected] with the subject line “Automation Engineer Consultant”.