Ad Operations Coordinator
Ad Operations Coordinator
EETech is privately owned and globally recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics media industry—with some of the largest websites in the world. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of excitement and fun!
We are looking for an Ad Operations Coordinator to manage online advertiser campaigns, which includes several multi-million dollar companies in the electronics and electrical engineering industry.
The Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for trafficking creative assets, implementing creative ad tags, testing quality assurance of ads prior to implementing into Google Ad Manager (GAM). Monitor campaign and pacing activity and perform optimization efforts throughout the life cycle of a campaign.
The ideal candidate is familiar with the electronics and electrical engineering industry.
- Push online placements from Ad Point into GAM, updating campaign names and reserving impressions
- Owning all aspects of campaign production, including ad implementation in Google Ad Manager (GAM), campaign creation, trafficking 3rd party tags and creatives , targeting set up, quality assurance
- Advertiser asset recruitment, perform QA, troubleshoot creative issues and confirm if creative and content adhere to product advertising requirements
- Review digital advertising campaigns throughout lifecycle, ensuring campaigns are delivering and pacing successfully
- Serve as the point of contact for client communications; own the set-up process, campaign management, and ads execution, while maintaining a high-quality standard for Ad Operations to ensure accuracy
- Analyze performance metrics and identifying potential optimization opportunities and troubleshoot technical issues on live campaigns
- Support sales inquiries for impression inventory availability based off specific targeting
- Review and update MONDAY Board with monthly campaigns and weekly status
- Ongoing customer support/service internally, for clients and agencies; work closely with management and clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues that may occur
- Oversee the team’s preparation of advertiser monthly campaigns screenshots and reports and notify sales team
- Prepare & share EETech’s websites quarterly CTR via GAM, create and maintain Google document
- 3 – 5 years experience in online media, program management, ideally Google Ad Manager (GAM)
- Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multitask
- Proven ability of learning new skills & platforms and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and be accountable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and driven work ethic, team player mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field,
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, MONDAY, and Adpoint is a plus!
- 13 business days of paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, FSA/HSA
- MacBook workstation
- Fun office environment (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard, office snacks) in downtown Boise
Please email your resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply.