We’re looking for a competitive and driven Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and convert leads into lifelong customers! This Account Executive will build relationships with existing and prospective clients to understand their needs, and recommend products accordingly.
The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator and presenter who enjoys the thrill of driving sales but can handle rejection gracefully. This position will be based out of our downtown Boise office and will, eventually, require up to 30% travel nationwide.
Primary Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities and conduct outreach to prospective clients
- Research, compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Utilize data to develop and ideate new client programs
- Manage and maintain database including insertion and change order processes
- Submit RFPs and program proposals to capture new budgets
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Provide support for clients and outside sales representatives
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Partner with production teams to ensure programs are on track for delivery
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Motivated to learn and succeed
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of basic business practices
- High energy level and excellent customer service skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% nationwide
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, dental, vision & life options + 401(k) Match & PTO
- Dog-friendly downtown Boise office (ping-pong, Nerf guns, hoverboard, office snacks)
- MacBook workstation
Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]. Out-of-state applicants will only be considered if intent to relocate is noted within their resume/profile.