Jul 19, 2023
EETech is privately owned and recognized as one of the fastest-growing media companies in the electronics industry—and we run some of the most well-known digital engineering communities in the world. Our mission is to lead the electronics industry with engagement, conversion, and intelligence through our communities, technology platforms, and data products. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, we focus on providing an environment that establishes a work-life balance with a healthy culture of shenanigans and fun!
We’re looking for an Account Director to build a customer pipeline, conduct an analysis of client needs, and engage customers in the full sales cycle. The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle, as well as be well-versed and knowledgeable in either the online media, Electrical Engineering, or electronics industries. They should be confident in building both new client relationships and maintaining existing client relationships.
The Account Director should stay educated on industry trends in order to offer customers a solution that keeps them on the cutting edge. The Account Director will collaborate with internal operational teams to ensure quality results are delivered as expected. Maintaining sales activity in the company CRM is a must.
Location: fully remote, or hybrid from our Boise, Idaho Headquarters
- Create relationships with customers to identify their potential needs
- Maintain and expand existing accounts while finding and closing new prospects
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Utilize tech tools to engage customers and track interactions
- Maintain account info, including names, job titles, and activities in our CRM following EETech sales methodology best practices
- Meet and exceed individual monthly and annual sales goals
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are reached
- Up to 25% travel to trade shows, corporate offices in Boise ID, and to customer sites as needed
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of full sales cycle experience including deal closing, demonstrated sales success experience, preferably in the electronics media business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience, a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Proven prospecting skills that deliver new business
- Ability to adapt quickly to capitalize on new opportunities that may arise
- Organized with a knack for details
- Technology skills required: CRM, Google Suite, video meetings, etc.
- 21 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision covered at 50% by the company for employees and dependents
- HSA/FSA, Life Insurance, optional Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Fully remote, or hybrid home/office location in the heart of downtown Boise
- Compensation is structured as a 60/40 split
- On-Target Earning (OTE) is $100,000 (actual earnings based on closed sales)
- Base Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 DOE
Apply on company job board here!